Tuesday 11 September 2012

ty so far

It's just about the second week of ty now and I have to say so far so good. At first I was uncertain that TY was for me. New people in my class and it's very different from other years, however, around the third  or fourth day things got much better. You seriously make a lot of new friends in TY, people you didn't even know the names of.
 So far there has been a lot of group work, most teachers mix you up so that you're not with your friends. At first I didn't like that but you get to know new people and have fun anyway :) . One of the projects we're doing is junk kouture. It's really good. We have to design a dress made out of recycled materials, we have to  pick a concept on which we want to design our dress and we have to pick a girl in the group to model the dress. We chose to do our dress on childhood, so we're making the dress out of old toys and stuff. It's really fun because you literally do everything yourself, you're the only one who will be disappointed if yo you get nothing done. We've only really started so there's a long way to go! I' ve seen some of the other designs from previous years and they look AMAZING. I hope mine turns out half as good as theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment